|“He’s tall, he’s French and he’s charming,” said Reva Singh, Editor of Sommelier India, a publication that is devoted to educating Indians about wine. She was not talking about the bottle, but of the messenger who was bringing it to Chennai for the first time, Thomas Sauzet.
Read about Thomas Sauzet in The Hindu newspaper, as he conducted a wine tasting of Cakebread Cellars of Napa Valley at the Taj Connemara.
- Gerhard Richter created the new Château Mouton Rothschild wine label
- Château Mouton Rothschild 2015 label – new illustration
- Cava Cava
- Story in the bottle
- How new generation wines achieved cult status in Napa Valley
- Auriga – the first Indian sparkling wine with gold flakes
- Vinexpo expands beyond its shores
- Renaissance of L’Academie du Vin