|“He’s tall, he’s French and he’s charming,” said Reva Singh, Editor of Sommelier India, a publication that is devoted to educating Indians about wine. She was not talking about the bottle, but of the messenger who was bringing it to Chennai for the first time, Thomas Sauzet.
Read about Thomas Sauzet in The Hindu newspaper, as he conducted a wine tasting of Cakebread Cellars of Napa Valley at the Taj Connemara.
- The Oberoi Gurgaon – A Fine Wine Affair to Remember
- First delWine Excellence Awards announced
- Testing Times – the highs and lows of being an MW student
- India’s First Wine Magazine Salutes India’s First Master of Wine
- Wine, Art & Uber Luxury at Leeu Estates
- Glass etiquette – What’s in, What’s out
- Stellenbosch could rival Napa Valley as a tourist attraction, says leading us expert
- delWine Excellence Awards to be held in September this year