|“He’s tall, he’s French and he’s charming,” said Reva Singh, Editor of Sommelier India, a publication that is devoted to educating Indians about wine. She was not talking about the bottle, but of the messenger who was bringing it to Chennai for the first time, Thomas Sauzet.
Read about Thomas Sauzet in The Hindu newspaper, as he conducted a wine tasting of Cakebread Cellars of Napa Valley at the Taj Connemara.
- Marchesi di Barolo steeped in tradition
- Vivek Chandramohan is the new CEO of Grover Zampa Vineyards
- Make it to Clarette, if you love wine
- Sommelier India recommends NZ Sauvignon Blanc
- For the Wine Traveller – Georgia Wine Festival -7th to 13th May 2018
- Sommelier India Issue 2, April-June 2018 in circulation
- Nazaaray A Winemaker’s Dream
- From army officer to business tycoon to vintner – GS Sareen