The International Food & Drink Expo India 2009 is taking place between 2 – 4 December 2009, at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. This is a great way to get a foothold in India and build your brand. Every business will have their own individual reasons for participating but here for your consideration is what the Organisers have to say.
1. New Delhi will host the Commonwealth Games in October 2010. India’s buyers will be keen to source new and exciting products that will keep their business ahead of the competition – make sure they taste yours!
2. Interactive visitor features, including the Business Forum organised by Technopak, will attract key buyers to the show – they could meet with you!
3. India remains one of the fastest growing economies in the world
4. India’s population of over 1.147 billion represents one of the largest consumer markets in the world
5. Increased disposable incomes, urbanisation and organised retail expansion are driving up consumer spend on food and drink
6. Food & Grocery retailing accounts for 62% of the total retail market and will be worth US$150billion by 2025
7. Food consumption has an annual growth rate of 4.1%, expected to reach US$344 billion by 2025
For more, contact, Lauren Morrey. firstname.lastname@example.org